28 Jun 2012
Melbourne CBD - Norton Rose Australia, Level 15, 485 Bourke St
This event is now full, please click here to be placed on a waitlist
Norton Rose Australia and ACLA Victoria are hosting an interactive panel discussion entitled Best Practice In-House.
The session will cover:
- Common issues and tools to arm you effectively
- A golden performance - prioritising client needs and managing expectations
- Drawing the line – role clarity between legal and “the business” / operations
- Time-tested results – what works, what doesn’t!
Our panellists include:
- Ruth McCelland, General Counsel & Company Secretary, K2 Asset Management
- Jason Arnheim, General Counsel Australasia, Amcor Ltd
- Michael Helmer, Director Legal Services Asia Pacific, Symantec
- Lucas Robertson, General Counsel, Victoria Racing Club (VRC)
- Markus Zeimer, General Manager Corporate Services, Pacific Hydro
The host, Norton Rose Australia Partner Stephen Giles, will lead the panel discussion.
The format will be friendly and collegiate, inviting audience participation, with drinks and canapés on arrival to network with your professional peers.
Legal practitioners can claim one CPD point in the Practice Management and Business Skills category